In this guide we will see how to merge 2 or more PDFs online without installing programs on the PC.
On many occasions, we have discussed the benefits of using PDF documents, they are easy to share, easy to translate, difficult to edit (which makes them more secure), can be password protected, can be opened from any device, and compatible with any browser and these are just some of the advantages this popular file format offers us.
Today we will talk about combining multiple PDF documents into one if there is no tool installed on the pc that can help us solve this problem.
You may need to collect multiple pdf files into one file for several reasons. It could be because you want to combine information from different files or for convenience. For whatever reason, we’ll show you how to merge multiple PDF documents or merge them into one.
Websites where you can merge multiple PDF documents into one
The PDF file format has long been one of the most used for sending and sharing documents. However, despite its advantages, some users experience some drawbacks when it comes to having to make some changes or modifications. Next, we will show you how to merge multiple PDFs into one.
If you manage PDF files daily, surely on more than one occasion you have encountered this need and you probably already know how to do it, but if not, we will show how to merge multiple PDFs into one in Windows, Mac, from your browser using some of the online services free available and also from mobile.
With this online tool, we can perform many operations on PDF documents, including combining multiple files into one. It also has Chrome extensions that we can install in the browser. The procedure for merging or combining files is very simple:
- Go to the smallPDF website.
- To get started, you need to select a file from your device or cloud storage (like Dropbox or Google Drive). You can also drag and drop files onto the window.
- After uploading the files you want to combine, you need to click the “Combine your PDFs” button.
- Then, you will see the combined files that can be used to download to your device, save to Dropbox, or save to Drive. You can also choose to email it, copy the link to share the document, edit or compress it.
This is another option that we can find on the Internet and it also provides many functions to manage PDF documents. It allows you to merge files of different formats and convert them to PDF. The platform is compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS and Android.
The steps to follow are very similar to those of the platforms mentioned above.
- Enter the website.
- Select the files and upload or drag them into the box.
- Click the Merge Files button.
- After a few seconds the file will be ready for download, email or sharing.
Finally we show you another powerful web portal with which we can merge our documents in a simple and visual way.
The procedure is really simple:
- Enter the IlovePDF.com website.
- Choose the files you want to combine from your computer, Google Drive or Dropbox.
- After uploading the files, click the Merge PDF button.
- At the end of the process you will see a button that will allow you to download the generated file. You also have the option to save to Google Drive or Dropbox or share it via link.